Monday, October 12, 2009

Laundry Day.

Hello, Monday.
I spent the weekend in San Diego and Irvine and I don't know really what to say about it, except that it was one of those weekends where you feel like you need to wash all your clothes afterwards.

So since I've been so busy lately doing laundry with school that I never get a chance to write here, I came up with the best idea I've had since that time I ordered Enzos at ten P.M. because obesity has been a goal of mine since childhood I was studying late into the night and needed nourishment.

So, consider this the grand unveiling of Pictures in Lieu of Words Because I Fail as an English Major and Captions are Much Easier and Faster to Write (PLWBIFEMCMEFW).

A hamburger-cake.

A close up of the hamburger-cake. This is how awesome it was. I love cake, I love hamburgers; one day I dream of eating a hamburger that tastes like cake.

Okay, so this picture is way back from the end of summer (this doesn't explain the expression on Iz's face, but then again, what can?) when our family drove one tiny car down to southern California with most of my and Iz's belongings. The car was crammed so full that stuff took up most of the backseat, and Iz and I were squished so closely she thought she was in heaven (this only makes sense to people who have experienced the clinginess that is my sister). So I guess maybe that expression is just a demonstration of her excitement at the thought of a six hour ride in close quarters.


OH MY GOD. My favorite souvenir from this weekend. Iz's friend ("Shaftsies" -- three guesses who came up with that nickname? Hint: not me) gave it to me as a "thank you" gift for going to my own sister's birthday dinner. If all family events were similarly rewarded, I would avoid my family a lot less. Then again, maybe not, some people would have a field day with my chocolate-enhanced figure.

Now I have to go collect my laundry from my bedroom floor. Our dryer apparently is confused as to what appliance it is and sucks like a vacuum cleaner so none of my clothes are dry and everything is spread out on sheets on my floor like I'm having some sort of strange underwear swap meet. I would put a picture of it here but I'm pretty sure it's a slippery slope from pictures of drying underwear to adult films or something like that.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah where was that cake from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was for james' roommate daniel's birthday
    I think from ralphs? haha yeah I've never seen it before ;x

    ReplyDelete