Monday, October 26, 2009

The First Step is Admitting You Have a Problem.

Ughhh I am PMSing so badly. I'm sorry, I know that's way too much information for the internets but honestly if you're even slightly grossed out about that you're going to have to leave now because it's only going to get worse.

So because my body is a piece of crap or something I didn't get my period for like the entire summer and I just got back on birth control which I guess triggers the hormones or whatever shiz like that because now I have it and IT'S KILLING ME. I never used to really PMS but I am seriously throwing bitch fits left and right this time. I'm hoping this is just my body easing back into this whole painful godforsaken process and it won't happen next month because honestly I'm not going to have any friends left if this keeps up.

So if I have emotionally mugged you recently I'm very apologetic and I swear I'm not insane and if you stick around just a little longer I'll probably stop calling you names or making snide remarks about your shoes.

Like, I think it's gotten to the point where people fear me. That's right, little ol' me. Tando, who lives in a neighborhood frequented by gangsters, I'm pretty sure, is scared of me. And my cousin, who's this awesome 26 year old tough guy, recently told my mom that he's scared of me because I'm intimidating. And just last week Laycon had a dream where I was mad at him and he was so scared that when he woke up he texted me to make sure I wasn't really going to chase him down with an axe (I wasn't, it was a chainsaw). And I think Mango is starting to tremble whenever I stomp my left foot (I don't stomp the right one anymore, it's like permanently injured from wayyy back two years ago when Mango and I were arguing in the stairwell -- this was our hobby back when we were dating -- and I was very angry and STOMP! and "OUCH" and we had to cease the argument to tend to my injury).

But I don't know why they're scared of me, it's not like I'm stomping on their feet. Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment